At Spaces Albatros, we can support with:
• Office Space: Your own private and fully serviced office space with a flexible contract that adapts to your business and is accessible 24/7.
• Coworking Membership: Work from thousands of coworking spaces worldwide, all with a flexible contract and unlimited access during business hours.
• Dedicated Desk: Your own private desk in a shared office or open plan space that can be accessed 24/7, locker included, all with a flexible contract.
• Meeting Rooms: Choose from thousands of on-demand meeting rooms and event spaces with all the services you need, fully customisable to any event or duration.
• Virtual Office: Leave the best impression with a professional business address at one of our locations and have us handle your calls and mail.
Just so you know; all images shown in this listing are from Spaces locations, but they may not correspond to this specific one.
All prices shown are ‘starting at’ pricing and are subject to change, based on your final selection and services included.
Get in touch
This may be the newest designer office space in town, but its location has gone down in history as the site of the Velvet Revolution – marking the collapse of Communism in the Czech Republic. Sitting on the boundary between Prague’s New Town and Old Town, on the corner of one of the most iconic streets in the city (translated as National Street), you’re at the heart of a buzzing neighbourhood and in the best position to make your mark on the business world.
Thanks to beautifully designed workspaces filled with natural light, high-speed Wi-Fi and friendly staff, Spaces Albatros is already making waves with Prague’s professional community. Collaborative areas make this a great place to extend your network, while handy public transport links ensure you’re never far from your next appointment. Plus, with the National Theatre and a whole host of bars and restaurants right on your doorstep, you’ll have no trouble winding down after a hard day’s work.
- Parking nearby
- Public transport