At Spaces Parkview, we can support with:
• Office Space: Your own private and fully serviced office space with a flexible contract that adapts to your business and is accessible 24/7.
• Coworking Membership: Work from thousands of coworking spaces worldwide, all with a flexible contract and unlimited access during business hours.
• Dedicated Desk: Your own private desk in a shared office or open plan space that can be accessed 24/7, locker included, all with a flexible contract.
• Meeting Rooms: Choose from thousands of on-demand meeting rooms and event spaces with all the services you need, fully customisable to any event or duration.
• Virtual Office: Leave the best impression with a professional business address at one of our locations and have us handle your calls and mail.
Just so you know; all images shown in this listing are from Spaces locations, but they may not correspond to this specific one.
All prices shown are ‘starting at’ pricing and are subject to change, based on your final selection and services included.
Get in touch
Located just south of the city’s heart, in the vibrant Děkanka area, Prague, Park View is a creative workplace with a designer feel. As part of Prague 4’s central business district, it’s prominent positioning makes it a desirable hotspot for the city’s professionals and entrepreneurs. Its striking glass façade filters natural sunlight into every office, shared working area and conference room, creating a truly inspirational space. Convenient features such as business-quality Wi-Fi and meeting rooms that are bookable online ensure you’re always at your most productive, and stepping out onto the shared roof terraces breathes energy into the working day.
There’s a shared common area with a laundry service, cafes and a corner shop. For everything else, you’re just a step away from bus and subway stops – your connection to the centre of Prague. The location is also a short distance from the area’s vibrant restaurant scene, with popular eateries such as Aureole Fusion Restaurant and Lounge offering top-class dining. And later in the day, you can escape to nearby green spaces such as the Central Park Pankrác, and enjoy the scenery of this modern, commercial neighbourhood.