JUNGMANNOVA 15 was originally built between 1907 and 1910 according to the plans of the architect Osvald Polívka. The front façade combines Art Nouveau style with individual Art Deco elements. During the last decades the building was constantly adapted to the needs of changing tenants and is now redeveloped by IMMOFINANZ Group to meet today’s highest standards.
The architect of the actual reconstruction and extension is the Prague-based atelier DaM. The aim was to create a pure office building with open terraces and extensive green areas. The historical and the new parts of the building are conveniently interconnected and offer approx. 7,600 sq. m of leasable prime office and retail space in a premium central location.
Premium location in the heart of the city center
- 67 parking spaces in-house
- prestigious business location just a short walk from Wenceslas square, Vodičkova and Národní streets
- all three metro lines and several tram stops in the near vicinity
- approx. 30 min. from Václav Havel International Airport Prague
- post office, banks, shops, restaurants, cafés, pharmacies
- all you need within a close walking distance
Public transport accessibility
Building Management System (BMS)
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
Building provided services
Fully equipped kitchen annexes
Enjoy your green office!
One of the unique opportunities tenants have is the combination of work and nature: enjoy the extensive green areas, terraces and the ground floor offices with private outdoor garden. The chance of “being out to work” gives you unbeatable comfort
The green building is already LEED Gold pre-certified and gives you the possibility to ride your bicycle directly into the office and store it in a dedicated secure area fitted with lockers and showers for perfect convenience.