At Spaces Smichoff, we can support with:
• Office Space: Your own private and fully serviced office space with a flexible contract that adapts to your business and is accessible 24/7.
• Coworking Membership: Work from thousands of coworking spaces worldwide, all with a flexible contract and unlimited access during business hours.
• Dedicated Desk: Your own private desk in a shared office or open plan space that can be accessed 24/7, locker included, all with a flexible contract.
• Meeting Rooms: Choose from thousands of on-demand meeting rooms and event spaces with all the services you need, fully customisable to any event or duration.
• Virtual Office: Leave the best impression with a professional business address at one of our locations and have us handle your calls and mail.
Just so you know; all images shown in this listing are from Spaces locations, but they may not correspond to this specific one.
All prices shown are ‘starting at’ pricing and are subject to change, based on your final selection and services included.
Get in touch
Part of an incredible redevelopment in the up-and-coming Smíchov district, Plzeňská 3350 is an ultra-modern flexible working location outfitted with the latest sustainable technologies including integrated chilled ceiling beams for energy retention. This highly efficient building, complete with LEED Gold green certification, offers spectacular views of Prague while you work. In any of the rental offices, co-working spaces or meeting rooms, you’ll discover an inspirational space illuminated by natural light. It’s the ideal location for professionals, creatives and entrepreneurs to meet like-minded individuals.
With its high-speed Wi-Fi connection, 467sqm of outdoor terraces and two levels of basement parking, it's easy to see why this is one of the most sought-after workspaces in Prague. It’s ideal for commuters of all kinds, with nearby bus, rail and motorway connections. Cyclists will find this centre just as inviting, with 60 bike racks and showers on site. Outside the complex, the vibrant Smíchov area boasts an array of shops, a cinema and a number of cafes and eateries including the small but enticing CrossCafe and the chic KOBE FUSION Restaurant. The location is also perfect for visiting local attractions and green spaces, with Mrázovka and Husovy sady parks a short distance away, and the Futura Gallery O.s. Art Gallery and Railway Kingdom Rail Museum positioned perfectly for a lunchtime visit.
- Parking nearby
- Public transport